DF2020T Radio Direction Finder kit requires minimum assembly for 10~15 Minutes
The Stealth DDF2020T/GPS is an economical but very sophisticated Doppler Direction Finder with GPS and can connect a PC or Laptop, to position and draw plots on GoogleEarthTM display window accompanied with “Navi 2020” plotting program.
- Multi Display – Numeric & 36 LED pelorus display
- Compatible with APRS software
- Can use with “Navi2020” map plotting display program (with the optional GPS Receiver)
- Uses GoogleEarthTM viewer for displaying map of ploiting.
- Automatic or manual operation
- Accepts standard $GPRMC NMEA GPS message
- Archive Navi files are auto-saved
- Microcomputer / DSP Doppler DF
- DF Antenna Module with built-in magnetics on the bottoms for easy install
- GPS input for "moving map" Windows display
- RS232 output for PCs (can use with Serial to USB conveter)
- Uses Any Type of FM Receiver and Scanner, Wideband Antenna design
- 12 - 28 VDC operation
- Pre-assembled External Antenna Unit for Plug and Play
- 4 antenna elements and new circuit design for improving the sensitivity and accuracy
- Suitable from 100 to 1000 Mhz and beyond
- Useful from 88 to 100 MHz with reduced sensitivity
- VHF/UHF Doppler type DF, (4 antennas) primarily for mobile DF operation, 100 to 1000 MHz
- The user must provide additional equipment (PC or laptop) to use the DDF2020T DF System:
- A VHF/UHF FM receiver is required. (For receiving a signal for DF)
- Pre-assembled antena unit for Plug and Play
- Comes With DDF2020T, Antenna Unit, GPS Receiver(option), Navi2020 Program(Option), 3.5mm Audio Cable Set, Antenna Control Cable(4.3 m), RG174 Cable(14.5 m), Bracket, Cigar Cord. - Not Include Receiver and antennas
- The appearance of product may be different from the picture
Cotents in the Package
- Case with assembled parts - requires a minimum assembly
- The Antenna Module with magnetics on the bottoms
- Cigar Jack Power Cord
- Screw pack
- 3.5 mm Audio Cable Set
- RG-174 cable
- Antenna Control Cable
· Receiver Frequency: Determined by user-provided FM
DDF2020T Connection Diagram
When you use RS232(Serial) To USB Convertor, please install the right driver comes with it.
Antenna N should be placed in frontward of vehicle to indicate 0 degree of DF.Display.
When DDF2020 tunes with the right RF signal, it outputs clear 430 Hz audio signal which will indicates stable LED.
Option; 4 Whip Antennas
Reviews Summary for KN2C Radio Direction Finder DF2020T
You can write your own review of the KN2C Radio Direction Finder DF2020T.
Your price $398
option 4 Whip Antenna $60
Without GPS $348