The Stealth SM2020
Next Generation of Acoustic Noise Generator
The Stealth SM2020 is the most advanced portable speech protection system which protects you against listening and recording devices. The Stealth SM2020 creates sound barrier interference which masks your speech and any sound to be extremely difficult or impossible to extract the original content from the noise.
TRN 600 (S): New generation of Transducer
TRN 600 is the new generation of transducer designed to increase the performance of Noise Generators.
· TRN600 – Piezo output
· TRN600S – Speaker output with Vibration capability
· Light weight – 45 g (TRN600) 50g (TRN600S)
· Easy to connect – RJ11 Jack
· Compact size – W 60 mm x H 24 mm
· Direct attachment to window or wall produce more efficiency of output and reduce leaked noise
When it is used in the correct manner, The Stealth SM2020 will protect you from
• Voice recorders(tape and digital)
• Microphones, wireless microphones
• Stethoscopes, laser listening device
• GSM/Bluetooth/Wi-Fi transmitters, etc.
1. Sound Masking
The 2 channel chaotic noise (Distortion + Reverberation) in a random sequence secures your privacy and information from recent hi-tech speech extraction software.
• Main Speaker: 500 mW – adjustable output level
This built-in speaker creates sound barrier interference against listening and recording nearby its location.
• Sub-Transducer: 700 mW x 2 – adjustable output level
This 2 special transducers (TRN600S) can be installed on window, wall, partition, ceiling and hard floor and create chaotic noise with random vibration depending on the output of noise to protect your speech from eavesdropping and listening.
2. RF Detector: 70 MHz ~ 3000 MHz – adjustable sensitivity
The Stealth SM2020 has built-in RF detector to detect any active wireless microphone or covert camera and warns with a beep sound or LED.
• Detection distance: up to 3 M (10 feet)
• Sensitivity control capability
• Protects against all known methods of listening
All types of radio micro phones, stethoscopes, voice recorders, passive resonators and wired microphones, etc.
• Portable Design – it can be easily prepared for use.
• Provides a much higher level of protection than a white-noise generator.
• Reduces the noise level from outside of room – the sound counterbalance effect
• The system can be used in any situation.
• The built-in RF detector gives an additional protection against nearby radio micro phones and RF transmitters.
• Absolutely harmless – no microwave reflections or ultrahigh sound noise.
• Type of Noise: 2 Channel Chaotic Noise (Distortion + Reverberation)
• Output Built in Speaker – Max. 500 mW
(Electronic volume control) Transducer – Max. 700 mW X 2 with Random Vibration
• RF Detector Frequency Range 70 MHz ~ 3000 MHz
• RF Detection distance Up to 3 meters
• Power Source 100 V ~ 240 VAC
(Car Cigar Jack: 12 V ~ 28 V DC – Option)
• Dimensions (without antennas) 110 W x 135 L x 48 H (mm)
How to Use
1) Turn on – Press “POWER” button for 2 seconds.
2) Turn off – Press “POWER” button for 2 seconds.
2. Control the output level of Sound Barrier
1) Main Sound - Use “UP” and “DN” to adjust the strength of sound
It can be attached on wall, door, ceiling or floor to provide the additional security.
It may be located around the security spot to provide the additional security
• Press “MENU” to select “SUB-SP” control.
• Use “UP” and “DN” to adjust the strength of sound.
• The menu will be back to main control stage automatically after 3 seconds.
3. RF Alert
The Stealth SM2020 searches nearby its location, and it stops the sound barrier and alerts any suspicious RF activity.
1) Press “MENU” to select “Alert” control.
2) Use “UP” and “DN” to turn this function on or off.
3) RF sensitivity adjustment
a. Press “MENU” to select “Alert” control
b. Press “MENU” and “UP” together to get RF sensitivity adjust mode.
c. Use “UP” and “DN” for desired RF sensitivity
– Higher value(number) sets lower sensitivity.
vIf The Stealth SM2020 alerts frequently or continuously, please check and remove RF transmitter such as RF transmitter, GSM/Bluetooth/Wi-Fi transmitters or mobile phones around it until it stops the alert.
vIf there is RF transmitter you know such as WI-FI router or RF repeater around, the RF sensitivity might need to be adjusted.
1. There is no message on LCD panel
- Check the DC adaptor and electric outlet to make sure its power is OK.
- Press “POWER” button for 2~3 seconds to turn it on.
2. The 3 LED keep blinking with beep sound
- Check and remove the RF transmitter or GSM/Bluetooth/Wi-Fi transmitters
- Remove Wireless Router or Mobile Phone nearby The Stealth SM2020
- Temporarily turn off nearby RF devices one by one to clear the alert..
3. There is no sound or weak sound from The Stealth SM2020
- Check the volume and adjust the level higher as desired
- Use “UP” and “DN” to adjust the strength of sound
- Press “MENU” then use “UP” and “DN” in “MAIN-SP” mode
4. There is no sound or weak sound from Transducer(TRN600S)
- Check the connection between TRN600S and The Stealth SM2020
- Press “MENU” to select “SUB-SP” mode and adjust the value higher
- Switch the cable or Transducer which works well to check.
vIf problems will not be solved, please contact local distributor or dealer for more assistance or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
vFor technical questions additional accessory, please contact local distributor or dealer or email us (email@example.com)
Global TSCM Group, Inc. makes every effort to assure that its products meet high quality and durability standards, and warrants to the original purchaser that this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period of 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not apply to damage due to directly or indirectly, to misuse, abuse, negligence or accidents, repairs or alterations outside our facilities, criminal activity and improper installation.
To take advantage of this warranty, the product or part must be returned with transportation charges prepaid. Proof of purchase date and explanation of the complaint must accompany the merchandise. If our inspection verifies the defect, we will either repair or replace the product at our election. We will return repaired products at our expense, but if we determine there is no defect, or that the defect resulted from causes not within the scope of our warranty, then you must bear the cost of returning the product.