Portable bug detector
The Stealth Protect 1210
- Searching for active radio transmitting surveillance devices (or RF bugging devices) in premises, vehicles and items
- Discovering the improper use of mobile phones and other communication equipment for picking up conversations.
- The information in this case can be transmitted to another phone or recorded onto an answering machine.
- Detection of harmful emissions from GSM-jammers or mini recorder Suppressors
- Detection of harmful emissions from microwave ovens, communication antennas and other electronic appliances
Main features of the Protect 1210
- Detection of all kinds of active radiotransmitting devices including digital signals
- Operation driven by microcontroller
- Card-style durable body. Does not attract people's attention when used or transported.
- Working frequency range 50—3000 MHz
- 4 working modes: Normal, Sound, Vibro and Sleep
- 8-segment bar graph indicator for precise measuring of the radio field level and location of a bugging device
- Integrated antenna
- Calibrated sensitivity for rejection of background fields
- “Low battery” indicatior
- “Pulse” indicator for recognizing digital transmitters including GSM and DECT
- Powered by a CR2430 lithium battery